DK Small Business Solutions BBB Business Review


Have Questions?

(254) 290-8579

Contact Us

Our Working Hours

M - F: 9am - 6pm Sa: 11am - 6pm


Home > Business Start-Up Assistance

you are in control

Business Start-Up Assistance

Starting a new business can be a bit confusing at times. There are business start-up documents required by your federal, state and local agencies to start and run your business. It is imperative that your business has all the proper documents that will identify you as a legal entity. These documents will build trust between you and your clients. Let DKSBS take the stress off of your hands. We will ensure your documents are accurate and submitted to your agencies. Please see below for our affordable prices. Free consultation included, Book Now.


Employer Identification Number

What is a EIN?

A nine-digit ID number that business owners request from the IRS. An EIN is primarily used for tax and reporting purposes, to identify a tax-paying entity. To obtain an EIN, you first need either a Social Security Number (SSN) or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
Click Here

Business License


LLC vs Non-Profit

The main difference when comparing an LLC vs. nonprofit is that a nonprofit has obtained a tax-exempt status and serves public interest. When comparing an LLC vs. nonprofit, a nonprofit has obtained a tax-exempt status and serves the public interest, while a limited liability company (LLC) does not necessarily do so.
Click Here

Operating Agreement

Legal binding document

Do you need an Operating Agreement?

The Small Business Administration (SBA), defines an operating agreement as a document used by businesses to outline financial and functional decisions, including rules, regulations, and provisions. The purpose of the document is to allow business owners to establish how their internal operations are governed. Think of it as a contract, that once signed will bind the business owners to its terms.
Click Here

EIN & LLC/Non-Profit
(+State Fee)

  • EIN (Employee ID Number)
  • State License (LLC/Non-Profit)
  • Database Name Search
  • Articles of Formation


  • It describes the operations of your business and sets forth the agreements between the members (owners) of the business. All business licensed with two or more owners should have an operating agreement. By-laws are required for a corporation, but a partnership agreement is not required. Some banks may require one.
Shopping cart0
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping
Call Now Button